Welcome to The Space Coast Community Law School
Anyone can attend our Legal Seminars FREE of Charge
Seminars are hosted centrally in Brevard County at the Viera Courthouse – also known as the Moore Justice Center.
All seminars are held between 6:00 pm – 8:00pm, allowing those with daytime jobs to attend!
Current and relevant topics are presented to you by our local legal professionals.
The Space Coast Community Law School team includes Brigitta Hawkins, Esq. (founder and moderator), Kristen Smith-Rodriguez, Esq., and Elizabeth Kling.
We would like to highlight and thank the following sponsors that help make the Space Coast Community Law School possible:
- Brevard County Bar Foundation provides for general funding of the program.
- The Law Firm of Telfer, Faherty, Anderson & Hawkins, P.L. provides all of our copying and administrative support.
- Cooper Chiropractic made a monetary donation.
- Brevard County Legal Aid offers pro-bono credit to presenters
- AVET Preject and American Warrior Radio helps with the promotion.
- WMEL 1300 John Harper is a great supporter helping with promotion.
- Florida Today Newspaper provides free advertising.
Please be advised that advertising of services is not permitted in the seminars and no attorney client relationships are formed. The seminars are for informational purposes only and no specific legal advice is provided in any way. We recommend you hire an attorney for any specific issues you may encounter.
Please understand that at some time, our schedule changes due to unforeseen circumstance, thus we advise you check the website schedule frequently.